Terms of Service
By booking with Essential Sacred Self you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. You further certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
You explicitly acknowledge that all readings and advice arising are advisory and not intended as diagnostic.
Payment Policy for Bookings
Payment is made in full prior to the event, via online transfer or in cash. In some pre-arranged cases payment can be made by cash on the day.
- Where a booking has been made to attend a group event there is no refund for cancellations or no-shows. However, with a notice period of 72 hours or more, an existing payment can be used to attend on another date.
- For a 1-1 if another date cannot be found and a cancellation period of 72 hours or more has been given then a 50% refund will be made. There is no refund option for cancellations made with less than 72 hours notice.
- A four session booking must be used within the following four months after purchase.
Event and Party Bookings:
A deposit of 50% is required on confirmation of event booking, and remaining payment due on the day of the event, via online transfer or by cash
A weeks advance cancellation notice is required for event bookings otherwise the 50% deposit will be forfeit.
- If the event runs over the specified time a proportional additional amount will be added for payment, in accordance to an agreed hourly rate.
- Roberta Boyce and the client(s) will discuss and clarify all aspects of the event prior to it taking place so that procedures are clear and confirmed.
Code of Ethics:
By choosing to work with ESS you are agreeing to the following Code of Ethics:
The purpose of ESS practices is to empower and inform the client.
All ESS practices are conducted with honesty, openness, and integrity.
- Everything a client says and everything that is revealed in a consultation is 100% confidential, unless a life-threatening situation arises.
- ESS welcomes clients of all cultures, religions, spiritual paths and sexual / gender orientations.
- ESS strives to give clients positive direction and guidance, to help them move forward in a practical and empowered way.
- ESS seeks to evolve it practices via constant learning and growing so as to give the client the best possible experience.
- The intention of all ESS works is to best serve the interests of the client and all concerned without causing harm.
- ESS reserves the right to refuse to enter into work that is outside the detailed areas of expertise, or goes against this Code of Ethics.